Who doesn’t love a good story? We all do, and your employees are no different.
We pride ourselves on being great story-tellers, it’s in the blood, and that passion and creativity goes into all our internal communications video productions.
Why should corporate comms be dull, conventional and boring….your business isn’t!
Top reasons our clients use video
for internal communication
So how have we helped our Corporate Comms clients?
For 3 years we helped top 20 pharma company Boehringer Ingelheim to communicate to its 30,000 global employees about a radical new way of working…….
Alcoa, a global Aluminium corporation, asked us to help engage the local workforce for the annual employee engagement project. We devised a simple visual method for employees to show their creativity, give feedback and have fun at the same time.
CEO and Senior Management Messages
We’ve helped many companies and departments to effectively communicate corporate news, strategy, policy changes and financial results through engaging video updates. We employ many techniques and styles from TV broadcast to achieve these goals.
HR Training Films
We produced a range of medical information films that explained complex industry results in a modern and eye-catching way. The use of 3D graphics, music and presenter resulted in a more successful retention level than previous written updates.
We produced an internal induction film for a southwest seafood supplier, which introduced the company and highlighted its ethos, values and corporate social responsibility.
This animated film was designed to boost employee morale and engagement by celebrating company success stories, people and events within a large multi-national.
What our clients say about us
- Working with Hill Tribe was a joy. Their attention and enthusiasm to the project made the experience a pleasure - and one that I can't wait to repeat! Robbie took the time to understand us and our business. This focused the day prioritising the filming that would capture our essence and deliver on our remit. Professional, enthusiastic and great fun to be with. I highly recommend!Jo HoadCAT Driver Training
- "May I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to both you and your brilliant team. We love our new video, we can now clearly demonstrate, what we do, in a personable, friendly but professional way. The discussions we had about the style and content were crucial, as they ensured that we managed to accurately represent who we are. Robbie managed to direct and steer us through this process brilliantly, which in turn made this a huge success. During the filming, both Robbie and his team, were incredibly professional, which was crucial when filming in governmental buildings with leaders in healthcare. We love our film and would without doubt use Hill Tribe Productions again."Becky SherringtonChair of ARNS
- “I had the chance to work with Hill Tribe several times over the last year. The words “several times” already says a lot…. Hill Tribe is an extremely professional partner that you just keep bringing back in for the simple reason that what they deliver is very difficult to match. They work very independently, allowing the client to focus on other matters. Only a short brief is needed and then Hill Tribe does the rest. Hill Tribe is able to get the story told in a way that exceeds the expectations of the client, but also captures the interest of the viewers in a high quality product. This is not an easy task, but Hill Tribe masters it to perfection.“Karen FrostGlobal Comms - Boehringer Ingelheim
- Hill Tribe were extremely professional and have delivered a brilliant end product that has been well received by patients and staff alike. Hill Tribe were full of creative solutions and ideas and were always willing to oblige with the numerous requests we made of them. I would not hesitate to recommend Hill Tribe to anyone thinking of commissioning a similar service.Venetia Winter-BlythNurse of the Year 2016
- “It would be easy to come up with some spurious reasons to work with Hill Tribe, but for us, it's their ability to be a low-impact part of a larger editorial team, fitting into a complicated schedules with various sensitivities. It matters that they’re presentable, fast, friendly and easy to work with. They also provided extra help and advice with getting our edits completed to the appropriate standard, even when we change the brief with little notice… highly recommended.”Tom FordTopGear Magazine
- Working with Hill Tribe was a real pleasure. Robbie took time to understand my scattered thoughts, multiple and changing ideas and interpret them to produce something better than I had hoped for. He truly wanted to understand the meaning and message of the film so he could provide relevant advice and direction throughout the production. Hill Tribes professionalism, passion and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to you and your team in making a film I am truly proud off.Cassie LeeSenior Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist