Who doesn’t love a good story? We all do, and your employees are no different.
We pride ourselves on being great story-tellers, it’s in the blood, and that passion and creativity goes into all our internal communications video productions.
Why should corporate comms be dull, conventional and boring….your business isn’t!
Top reasons our clients use video
for internal communication
So how have we helped our Corporate Comms clients?
For 3 years we helped top 20 pharma company Boehringer Ingelheim to communicate to its 30,000 global employees about a radical new way of working…….
Alcoa, a global Aluminium corporation, asked us to help engage the local workforce for the annual employee engagement project. We devised a simple visual method for employees to show their creativity, give feedback and have fun at the same time.
CEO and Senior Management Messages
We’ve helped many companies and departments to effectively communicate corporate news, strategy, policy changes and financial results through engaging video updates. We employ many techniques and styles from TV broadcast to achieve these goals.
HR Training Films
We produced a range of medical information films that explained complex industry results in a modern and eye-catching way. The use of 3D graphics, music and presenter resulted in a more successful retention level than previous written updates.
We produced an internal induction film for a southwest seafood supplier, which introduced the company and highlighted its ethos, values and corporate social responsibility.
This animated film was designed to boost employee morale and engagement by celebrating company success stories, people and events within a large multi-national.
What our clients say about us
- I hired Hill Tribe to produce a short film about the Dartington Hall Trust. They were a delight to work with - creative, reliable with a keen eye for detail. It was the first time we'd produced a film of this kind and Robbie guided us through the process with knowledge and enthusiasm. He has a natural ability to make you feel at ease and get the best out of you to achieve high quality results. I would highly recommend Robbie and Hill Tribe Productions and hope we get the opportunity to work together again in the future .Matt GriffithsDartington Hall Trust
- Hill Tribe were extremely professional and have delivered a brilliant end product that has been well received by patients and staff alike. Hill Tribe were full of creative solutions and ideas and were always willing to oblige with the numerous requests we made of them. I would not hesitate to recommend Hill Tribe to anyone thinking of commissioning a similar service.Venetia Winter-BlythNurse of the Year 2016
- "May I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to both you and your brilliant team. We love our new video, we can now clearly demonstrate, what we do, in a personable, friendly but professional way. The discussions we had about the style and content were crucial, as they ensured that we managed to accurately represent who we are. Robbie managed to direct and steer us through this process brilliantly, which in turn made this a huge success. During the filming, both Robbie and his team, were incredibly professional, which was crucial when filming in governmental buildings with leaders in healthcare. We love our film and would without doubt use Hill Tribe Productions again."Becky SherringtonChair of ARNS
- "Hill Tribe was like finding a nugget of gold in a packet of coal. We interviewed and met with several production companies but Hill Tribe really listened and came up with innovative and exciting solutions that one instinctively knew would work based upon their experience and expertise. The shoot itself went brilliantly. Despite on-site difficulites, Robbie never once lost his cool and came up with alternative solutions that let us carry on. It was one of the first times in shooting a DVD that we can honestly say we enjoyed the whole experience. This is because the Hill Tribe team made it all so effortless. We are already looking forward to the next projects with Hill Tribe."Jessica TseTse Qigong Centre
- “It would be easy to come up with some spurious reasons to work with Hill Tribe, but for us, it's their ability to be a low-impact part of a larger editorial team, fitting into a complicated schedules with various sensitivities. It matters that they’re presentable, fast, friendly and easy to work with. They also provided extra help and advice with getting our edits completed to the appropriate standard, even when we change the brief with little notice… highly recommended.”Tom FordTopGear Magazine
- Working with Robbie and the tribe has been and continues to be a fantastic experience. They are extremely professional and have delivered high quality innovative short films that we are extremely happy with. Robbie and the team grasped the concept of our project very quickly and use their creative skills to instantly deliver excellent outputs. Furthermore, the team are a pleasure to work with and always provide a stress free environment by fitting in around our agenda rather then theirs, which is a big help when running large workshops. I would highly recommend working with the 'Hill Tribe'...you will not be dissapointedMichelle CarpenterBoehringer Ingelheim UK