Who doesn’t love a good story? We all do, and your employees are no different.
We pride ourselves on being great story-tellers, it’s in the blood, and that passion and creativity goes into all our internal communications video productions and employee engagement films.
Why should corporate comms be dull, conventional and boring….your business isn’t!
Top reasons our clients use our
Internal Communications Video services
So how have we helped our Corporate Communication & Employee Engagement clients?
For 3 years we helped top 20 pharma company Boehringer Ingelheim to communicate to its 30,000 global employees about a radical new way of working…….
Arconic, a global Aluminium corporation, asked us to help engage the local workforce for the annual employee engagement project. We devised a simple visual method for employees to show their creativity, give feedback and have fun at the same time.
CEO and Senior Management Messages
We’ve helped many companies and departments to effectively communicate corporate news, strategy, policy changes and financial results through engaging video updates. We employ many techniques and styles from TV broadcast to achieve these goals.
HR Training Films
We produced a range of medical information films that explained complex industry results in a modern and eye-catching way. The use of 3D graphics, music and presenter resulted in a more successful retention level than previous written updates.
We produced an internal induction film for a southwest seafood supplier, Falfish, which introduced the company to new employees and highlighted its ethos, values and corporate social responsibility.
This animated film was designed to boost employee morale and engagement by celebrating company success stories, people and events within a large multi-national.
What our clients say about us
- “We've worked with Hill Tribe Media for a number of years and have always been pleased with the passion, enthusiasm and expertise which the Hill Tribe team offer. From understanding, developing and advising on the brief, right through to delivery, Hill Tribe consistently gives us a great final edit with a WOW factor! Would highly recommend!”Jon MichaelCommunications & Marketing Manager
- "I had the chance to work with Hill Tribe several times over the last year. The words “several times” already says a lot…. Hill Tribe is an extremely professional partner for us at Boehringer Ingelheim that we just keep bringing back for the simple reason that what they deliver is very difficult to match. They work very independently, allowing the client to focus on other matters. Only a short brief is needed and then Hill Tribe does the rest. Hill Tribe is able to get the story told in a way that exceeds the expectations of the client, but also captures the interest of the viewers in a high quality product. This is not an easy task, but Hill Tribe masters it to perfection."Karen FrostGlobal Comms - Boehringer Ingelheim
- I hired Hill Tribe to produce a short film about the Dartington Hall Trust. They were a delight to work with - creative, reliable with a keen eye for detail. It was the first time we'd produced a film of this kind and Robbie guided us through the process with knowledge and enthusiasm. He has a natural ability to make you feel at ease and get the best out of you to achieve high quality results. I would highly recommend Robbie and Hill Tribe Media and hope we get the opportunity to work together again in the future .Matt GriffithsDartington Hall Trust
- “It would be easy to come up with some spurious reasons to work with Hill Tribe Media, but for us at Top Gear, it's their ability to be a low-impact part of a larger editorial team, fitting into a complicated schedules with various sensitivities. It matters that they’re presentable, fast, friendly and easy to work with. They also provided extra help and advice with getting our edits completed to the appropriate standard, even when we change the brief with little notice… highly recommended.”Tom FordTopGear Magazine
- Working with Robbie and the tribe has been and continues to be a fantastic experience. They are extremely professional and have delivered high quality innovative short films that we are extremely happy with. Robbie and the team grasped the concept of our project very quickly and use their creative skills to instantly deliver excellent outputs. Furthermore, the team are a pleasure to work with and always provide a stress free environment by fitting in around our agenda rather then theirs, which is a big help when running large workshops. I would highly recommend working with the 'Hill Tribe'...you will not be dissapointedMichelle CarpenterBoehringer Ingelheim UK
- "Working with Hill Tribe was a real pleasure. Robbie took time to understand my scattered thoughts, multiple and changing ideas and interpret them to produce something better than I had hoped for. He truly wanted to understand the meaning and message of the film so he could provide relevant advice and direction throughout the production. Hill Tribes professionalism, passion and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to you and your team in making a film I, and Imperial College London, are truly proud of."Cassie LeeSenior Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist