Who doesn’t love a good story? We all do, and your employees are no different.
We pride ourselves on being great story-tellers, it’s in the blood, and that passion and creativity goes into all our internal communications video productions and employee engagement films.
Why should corporate comms be dull, conventional and boring….your business isn’t!
When video is included in an email the click through increases by 200%-300%. – Forrester (Internal Comms Video Production)
Top reasons our clients use our
Internal Communications Video services
59% of executives prefer to watch video than read text. – Forbes (Internal Communications Video Production)
So how have we helped our Corporate Communication & Employee Engagement clients?
For 3 years we helped top 20 pharma company Boehringer Ingelheim to communicate to its 30,000 global employees about a radical new way of working…….
Arconic, a global Aluminium corporation, asked us to help engage the local workforce for the annual employee engagement project. We devised a simple visual method for employees to show their creativity, give feedback and have fun at the same time.
CEO and Senior Management Messages
We’ve helped many companies and departments to effectively communicate corporate news, strategy, policy changes and financial results through engaging video updates. We employ many techniques and styles from TV broadcast to achieve these goals.
HR Training Films
We produced a range of medical information films that explained complex industry results in a modern and eye-catching way. The use of 3D graphics, music and presenter resulted in a more successful retention level than previous written updates.
We produced an internal induction film for a southwest seafood supplier, Falfish, which introduced the company to new employees and highlighted its ethos, values and corporate social responsibility.
This animated film was designed to boost employee morale and engagement by celebrating company success stories, people and events within a large multi-national.
What our clients say about us
- "May I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to both you and your brilliant team. We love our new video, ARNS can now clearly demonstrate, what we do, in a personable, friendly but professional way. The discussions we had about the style and content were crucial, as they ensured that we managed to accurately represent who we are. Robbie managed to direct and steer us through this process brilliantly, which in turn made this a huge success. During the filming, both Robbie and his team, were incredibly professional, which was crucial when filming in governmental buildings with leaders in healthcare. We love our film and would without doubt use Hill Tribe Productions again."Becky SherringtonChair of ARNS
- “We've worked with Hill Tribe Media for a number of years and have always been pleased with the passion, enthusiasm and expertise which the Hill Tribe team offer. From understanding, developing and advising on the brief, right through to delivery, Hill Tribe consistently gives us a great final edit with a WOW factor! Would highly recommend!”Jon MichaelCommunications & Marketing Manager
- "I had the chance to work with Hill Tribe several times over the last year. The words “several times” already says a lot…. Hill Tribe is an extremely professional partner for us at Boehringer Ingelheim that we just keep bringing back for the simple reason that what they deliver is very difficult to match. They work very independently, allowing the client to focus on other matters. Only a short brief is needed and then Hill Tribe does the rest. Hill Tribe is able to get the story told in a way that exceeds the expectations of the client, but also captures the interest of the viewers in a high quality product. This is not an easy task, but Hill Tribe masters it to perfection."Karen FrostGlobal Comms - Boehringer Ingelheim
- "Hill Tribe Media was like finding a nugget of gold in a packet of coal. We interviewed and met with several production companies but Hill Tribe really listened and came up with innovative and exciting solutions that one instinctively knew would work based upon their experience and expertise. The shoot itself went brilliantly. Despite on-site difficulites, Robbie never once lost his cool and came up with alternative solutions that let us carry on. It was Tse Qigong Centres first time shooting an online educational course, but we can honestly say we enjoyed the whole experience. This is because the Hill Tribe team made it all so effortless. We are already looking forward to the next projects with Hill Tribe."Jessica TseTse Qigong Centre
- I hired Hill Tribe to produce a short film about the Dartington Hall Trust. They were a delight to work with - creative, reliable with a keen eye for detail. It was the first time we'd produced a film of this kind and Robbie guided us through the process with knowledge and enthusiasm. He has a natural ability to make you feel at ease and get the best out of you to achieve high quality results. I would highly recommend Robbie and Hill Tribe Media and hope we get the opportunity to work together again in the future .Matt GriffithsDartington Hall Trust
- "Working with Hill Tribe was a real pleasure. Robbie took time to understand my scattered thoughts, multiple and changing ideas and interpret them to produce something better than I had hoped for. He truly wanted to understand the meaning and message of the film so he could provide relevant advice and direction throughout the production. Hill Tribes professionalism, passion and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to you and your team in making a film I, and Imperial College London, are truly proud of."Cassie LeeSenior Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist