Hill Tribe Media is a creative content agency with one aim – to help you, tell your story.
We work with clients, of all sizes, to deliver a range of film and video productions such as promotional films, educational films, video recipes and branded content.
We specialise in helping global brands to create intelligent and creative corporate communication films, internal communication projects and employee engagement that clicks.
Essentially, we are story-tellers who truly listen to what our clients need their film to achieve; we then deliver this through intelligent, beautiful, fun and engaging film and video content.
We love what we do. We hope you do too.ABOUT OUR COMPANY
What our clients say
- Hill Tribe were extremely professional and have delivered a brilliant end product that has been well received by patients and staff alike. Hill Tribe were full of creative solutions and ideas and were always willing to oblige with the numerous requests we made of them. I would not hesitate to recommend Hill Tribe to anyone thinking of commissioning a similar service.Venetia Winter-BlythNurse of the Year 2016
- Working with Hill Tribe was a real pleasure. Robbie took time to understand my scattered thoughts, multiple and changing ideas and interpret them to produce something better than I had hoped for. He truly wanted to understand the meaning and message of the film so he could provide relevant advice and direction throughout the production. Hill Tribes professionalism, passion and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to you and your team in making a film I am truly proud off.Cassie LeeSenior Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Working with Robbie and the tribe has been and continues to be a fantastic experience. They are extremely professional and have delivered high quality innovative short films that we are extremely happy with. Robbie and the team grasped the concept of our project very quickly and use their creative skills to instantly deliver excellent outputs. Furthermore, the team are a pleasure to work with and always provide a stress free environment by fitting in around our agenda rather then theirs, which is a big help when running large workshops. I would highly recommend working with the 'Hill Tribe'...you will not be dissapointedMichelle CarpenterBoehringer Ingelheim UK
- “I had the chance to work with Hill Tribe several times over the last year. The words “several times” already says a lot…. Hill Tribe is an extremely professional partner that you just keep bringing back in for the simple reason that what they deliver is very difficult to match. They work very independently, allowing the client to focus on other matters. Only a short brief is needed and then Hill Tribe does the rest. Hill Tribe is able to get the story told in a way that exceeds the expectations of the client, but also captures the interest of the viewers in a high quality product. This is not an easy task, but Hill Tribe masters it to perfection.“Karen FrostGlobal Comms - Boehringer Ingelheim
- "Hill Tribe was like finding a nugget of gold in a packet of coal. We interviewed and met with several production companies but Hill Tribe really listened and came up with innovative and exciting solutions that one instinctively knew would work based upon their experience and expertise. The shoot itself went brilliantly. Despite on-site difficulites, Robbie never once lost his cool and came up with alternative solutions that let us carry on. It was one of the first times in shooting a DVD that we can honestly say we enjoyed the whole experience. This is because the Hill Tribe team made it all so effortless. We are already looking forward to the next projects with Hill Tribe."Jessica TseTse Qigong Centre
- “It would be easy to come up with some spurious reasons to work with Hill Tribe, but for us, it's their ability to be a low-impact part of a larger editorial team, fitting into a complicated schedules with various sensitivities. It matters that they’re presentable, fast, friendly and easy to work with. They also provided extra help and advice with getting our edits completed to the appropriate standard, even when we change the brief with little notice… highly recommended.”Tom FordTopGear Magazine