We do this by understanding exactly what our client wants their film to achieve, we pitch ideas to them if they don’t know, and make it happen when they do!
Essentially, we are story-tellers, who love to help our clients tell their stories through intelligent, beautiful, fun and engaging media content.
We love what we do. We hope you do too.ABOUT OUR COMPANY
What our clients say
- Working with Hill Tribe was a real pleasure. Robbie took time to understand my scattered thoughts, multiple and changing ideas and interpret them to produce something better than I had hoped for. He truly wanted to understand the meaning and message of the film so he could provide relevant advice and direction throughout the production. Hill Tribes professionalism, passion and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to you and your team in making a film I am truly proud off.Cassie LeeSenior Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Hill Tribe were extremely professional and have delivered a brilliant end product that has been well received by patients and staff alike. Hill Tribe were full of creative solutions and ideas and were always willing to oblige with the numerous requests we made of them. I would not hesitate to recommend Hill Tribe to anyone thinking of commissioning a similar service.Venetia Winter-BlythNurse of the Year 2016
- "Hill Tribe was like finding a nugget of gold in a packet of coal. We interviewed and met with several production companies but Hill Tribe really listened and came up with innovative and exciting solutions that one instinctively knew would work based upon their experience and expertise. The shoot itself went brilliantly. Despite on-site difficulites, Robbie never once lost his cool and came up with alternative solutions that let us carry on. It was one of the first times in shooting a DVD that we can honestly say we enjoyed the whole experience. This is because the Hill Tribe team made it all so effortless. We are already looking forward to the next projects with Hill Tribe."Jessica TseTse Qigong Centre
- “It would be easy to come up with some spurious reasons to work with Hill Tribe, but for us, it's their ability to be a low-impact part of a larger editorial team, fitting into a complicated schedules with various sensitivities. It matters that they’re presentable, fast, friendly and easy to work with. They also provided extra help and advice with getting our edits completed to the appropriate standard, even when we change the brief with little notice… highly recommended.”Tom FordTopGear Magazine
- "May I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to both you and your brilliant team. We love our new video, we can now clearly demonstrate, what we do, in a personable, friendly but professional way. The discussions we had about the style and content were crucial, as they ensured that we managed to accurately represent who we are. Robbie managed to direct and steer us through this process brilliantly, which in turn made this a huge success. During the filming, both Robbie and his team, were incredibly professional, which was crucial when filming in governmental buildings with leaders in healthcare. We love our film and would without doubt use Hill Tribe Productions again."Becky SherringtonChair of ARNS
- I hired Hill Tribe to produce a short film about the Dartington Hall Trust. They were a delight to work with - creative, reliable with a keen eye for detail. It was the first time we'd produced a film of this kind and Robbie guided us through the process with knowledge and enthusiasm. He has a natural ability to make you feel at ease and get the best out of you to achieve high quality results. I would highly recommend Robbie and Hill Tribe Productions and hope we get the opportunity to work together again in the future .Matt GriffithsDartington Hall Trust