Hill Tribe Media is a creative content agency with one aim – to help you, tell your story.
We work with clients, of all sizes, to deliver a range of film and video productions such as promotional films, educational films, video recipes and branded content.
We specialise in helping global brands to create intelligent and creative corporate communication films, internal communication projects and employee engagement that clicks.
Essentially, we are story-tellers who truly listen to what our clients need their film to achieve; we then deliver this through intelligent, beautiful, fun and engaging film and video content.
We love what we do. We hope you do too.ABOUT OUR COMPANY
What our clients say
- Working with Robbie and the tribe has been and continues to be a fantastic experience. They are extremely professional and have delivered high quality innovative short films that we are extremely happy with. Robbie and the team grasped the concept of our project very quickly and use their creative skills to instantly deliver excellent outputs. Furthermore, the team are a pleasure to work with and always provide a stress free environment by fitting in around our agenda rather then theirs, which is a big help when running large workshops. I would highly recommend working with the 'Hill Tribe'...you will not be dissapointedMichelle CarpenterBoehringer Ingelheim UK
- “It would be easy to come up with some spurious reasons to work with Hill Tribe, but for us, it's their ability to be a low-impact part of a larger editorial team, fitting into a complicated schedules with various sensitivities. It matters that they’re presentable, fast, friendly and easy to work with. They also provided extra help and advice with getting our edits completed to the appropriate standard, even when we change the brief with little notice… highly recommended.”Tom FordTopGear Magazine
- Working with Hill Tribe was a real pleasure. Robbie took time to understand my scattered thoughts, multiple and changing ideas and interpret them to produce something better than I had hoped for. He truly wanted to understand the meaning and message of the film so he could provide relevant advice and direction throughout the production. Hill Tribes professionalism, passion and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to you and your team in making a film I am truly proud off.Cassie LeeSenior Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Working with Hill Tribe was a joy. Their attention and enthusiasm to the project made the experience a pleasure - and one that I can't wait to repeat! Robbie took the time to understand us and our business. This focused the day prioritising the filming that would capture our essence and deliver on our remit. Professional, enthusiastic and great fun to be with. I highly recommend!Jo HoadCAT Driver Training
- "May I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to both you and your brilliant team. We love our new video, we can now clearly demonstrate, what we do, in a personable, friendly but professional way. The discussions we had about the style and content were crucial, as they ensured that we managed to accurately represent who we are. Robbie managed to direct and steer us through this process brilliantly, which in turn made this a huge success. During the filming, both Robbie and his team, were incredibly professional, which was crucial when filming in governmental buildings with leaders in healthcare. We love our film and would without doubt use Hill Tribe Productions again."Becky SherringtonChair of ARNS
- I hired Hill Tribe to produce a short film about the Dartington Hall Trust. They were a delight to work with - creative, reliable with a keen eye for detail. It was the first time we'd produced a film of this kind and Robbie guided us through the process with knowledge and enthusiasm. He has a natural ability to make you feel at ease and get the best out of you to achieve high quality results. I would highly recommend Robbie and Hill Tribe Productions and hope we get the opportunity to work together again in the future .Matt GriffithsDartington Hall Trust