We do this by understanding exactly what our client wants their film to achieve, we pitch ideas to them if they don’t know, and make it happen when they do!
Essentially, we are story-tellers, who love to help our clients tell their stories through intelligent, beautiful, fun and engaging media content.
We love what we do. We hope you do too.ABOUT OUR COMPANY
What our clients say
- Working with Hill Tribe was a joy. Their attention and enthusiasm to the project made the experience a pleasure - and one that I can't wait to repeat! Robbie took the time to understand us and our business. This focused the day prioritising the filming that would capture our essence and deliver on our remit. Professional, enthusiastic and great fun to be with. I highly recommend!Jo HoadCAT Driver Training
- "May I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to both you and your brilliant team. We love our new video, we can now clearly demonstrate, what we do, in a personable, friendly but professional way. The discussions we had about the style and content were crucial, as they ensured that we managed to accurately represent who we are. Robbie managed to direct and steer us through this process brilliantly, which in turn made this a huge success. During the filming, both Robbie and his team, were incredibly professional, which was crucial when filming in governmental buildings with leaders in healthcare. We love our film and would without doubt use Hill Tribe Productions again."Becky SherringtonChair of ARNS
- I hired Hill Tribe to produce a short film about the Dartington Hall Trust. They were a delight to work with - creative, reliable with a keen eye for detail. It was the first time we'd produced a film of this kind and Robbie guided us through the process with knowledge and enthusiasm. He has a natural ability to make you feel at ease and get the best out of you to achieve high quality results. I would highly recommend Robbie and Hill Tribe Productions and hope we get the opportunity to work together again in the future .Matt GriffithsDartington Hall Trust
- “It would be easy to come up with some spurious reasons to work with Hill Tribe, but for us, it's their ability to be a low-impact part of a larger editorial team, fitting into a complicated schedules with various sensitivities. It matters that they’re presentable, fast, friendly and easy to work with. They also provided extra help and advice with getting our edits completed to the appropriate standard, even when we change the brief with little notice… highly recommended.”Tom FordTopGear Magazine
- “I had the chance to work with Hill Tribe several times over the last year. The words “several times” already says a lot…. Hill Tribe is an extremely professional partner that you just keep bringing back in for the simple reason that what they deliver is very difficult to match. They work very independently, allowing the client to focus on other matters. Only a short brief is needed and then Hill Tribe does the rest. Hill Tribe is able to get the story told in a way that exceeds the expectations of the client, but also captures the interest of the viewers in a high quality product. This is not an easy task, but Hill Tribe masters it to perfection.“Karen FrostGlobal Comms - Boehringer Ingelheim
- "Hill Tribe was like finding a nugget of gold in a packet of coal. We interviewed and met with several production companies but Hill Tribe really listened and came up with innovative and exciting solutions that one instinctively knew would work based upon their experience and expertise. The shoot itself went brilliantly. Despite on-site difficulites, Robbie never once lost his cool and came up with alternative solutions that let us carry on. It was one of the first times in shooting a DVD that we can honestly say we enjoyed the whole experience. This is because the Hill Tribe team made it all so effortless. We are already looking forward to the next projects with Hill Tribe."Jessica TseTse Qigong Centre